There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
My 11 Random Things
♥ I'm a world traveler! I've not only been to multiple big cities in the US such as San Fransisco, New York City, Atlanta and the sort, but, I've also been to Italy, London and France. LOVE TO TRAVEL! though more recently I've suffered from severe sinus pain when flying and that's a bit scary.
♥ Though I don't have any children, my dogs are like children to me. Seriously, I am a furmomma 100%! Mess with my babies, and it's on!
♥ I've received many compliments on my smile over the years. I thank my Dad for that as he paid a pretty penny for the braces that I wore for almost three years.
♥ I drive a bright blue Mazda 3. Zoom zoom zoom.
♥ I have a birthmark on the front of my right leg, just above my foot that looks like a bunny rabbit.
♥ I rarely wear makeup. And by that, I truly mean rarely, like maybe once a month if that. Funny, because the picture I chose to post above, I DO have makeup on. Haha!
♥ I've been asked multiple times if I have a tongue ring. This is because I have two silver crowns on my right side that apparently show once in awhile when I speak. They will soon be replaced with adult ones as these were never meant to last as long as they did. Oops!
♥ I love music but ask me who sings what and I will be at a loss. I am horrible at knowing who sings what, even some of my favorite songs I have no clue who sings. Bad fan, I know.
♥ I've worked with my current employer since 2002. Wowza!
♥ My mom passed away in 2001. It's hard to believe it's been over 10 years. :(
♥ My husband and I were best friends for just over a year before we started dating.
Questions from Danielle
1. If money, schooling or time was no obstacle, what career would you choose?
This is so easy. I'd run my own animal shelter such as Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. What an amazing place!
2. What's the one thing you look forward to every day?
A 'Good Morning Beautiful" from my sweet hubby ♥
3. What is your number one, all-time, favorite blog?
Oh goodness. I really don't think I could choose. I have a few that I frequent and that if I missed a day, I try to read back and get caught up on.
4. Biggest online pet peeve?
People being mean and ugly online, and purposely saying negative things about others.
5. What is your all-time favorite book?
I love all the Mitch Albom books. The 1st I read was "Tuesday's with Morrie" and I bought the rest of his after that one.
6. What would your "last meal" be?
Ummm... I am a big foodie. Love me a good meal. I guess I'd say some type of hispanic dish, or sausage and rice something of that sort.
7. Do you believe in love at first site?
I think I lean more towards lust at first site, though, I have never experienced love at first site, and maybe it's one of those things you won't believe unless you experience it yourself.
8. What would your ideal Sunday morning consist of?
Sunday mornings usually consist of Sunday school and sometimes service if I don't have to rush to work after SS. An ideal morning would consist of SS, sermon, and a brunch with family
9. Why do you blog?
to preserve my memories :) Seriously, a blog is kind of like an online scrap book. I love that I can blog about something that happened, big or small, and it is permanently stored online for future generations to see, and also that when I need to remember something I may have forgot minor details to, I can do a search on my blog. I also adore the community and meeting others with similar interests.
10. If you had to choose one color to wear forever, what would you pick?
I think I'd go with black because I could accessorize it with every other color, and make new looks all the time.
For funsies I am also going to answer Kaelah's questions as well!
1. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?
I don't often read my astrology reports anymore, however, when I used to read them, it was always eerie when one was right on par! I've never given it enough thought as to if I truly believe in astrology or not.
2. If you could teleport to any time and place, where would you go and why?
My mother had me when she was older (40) so I'd like to go back to the 1964ish era, when she would have been in her 20's and see what life was like for her. :)
3. What are the three closest items to you right now?
cell phone, botteled water, laptop
4. If you had a spirit animal, what would it be?
I've honestly never heard the term spirit animal, so will just skip this question.
5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
I can remember a hospital trip in Kindergarten when it was discovered that I had asthma.
6. Where do you hope to see yourself in 5 years?
My husband and I just moved into our first house this year, so I still see us there, making it a home.
7. Have you kept in touch with your childhood best friend(s)?
Yes. While we live in different states and don't see each other often, we do still keep in touch.
8. If you had to describe yourself in 5 words, what would they be?
compassionate, shy, gullible, emotional, happy
9. Describe your idea of a perfect day: Where would you go, what would you do, who would you do it with?
I'd love to go to AMI on a warm (not hot) and breezy day. I'd have a good read in hand and lay out at the beach half the day. The other half would be spent shopping, eating at a good beachy restaurant and enjoying some ice cream at a local shoppe. This day would be perfect with my husband or girlfriends.
10. What kind of "weird" foods do you like? (They could just be weird to your friends/family, kind of like my pickle sickles!)
Corn on the cob with mayo and chili pepper, popcorn with chocolate syrup and honey drizzled over it. Yes, I am weird, I know.
11. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
I really can't think of anything that I purposely collect.
Questions for the ladies I will be tagging:
1. Do you have any memories from elementary school?
2. What is your absolute favorite outfit to wear, and why?
3. Have you ever had to stay in a hospital overnight?
4. What is the farthest you have traveled?
5. Does your family have any type of traditions?
6. Is there any type of tradition YOU would like to start?
7. What fills your heart with joy?
8. If you could change your first name would you? and if so, what would you change it to?
9. Is there a day you would relive over and over if given the chance?
10. What is your favorite part about blogging?
11. If money was not an option, what is the one thing you would do today?
I tag: DaisyJo, Erin, Laura, Jen, Sara, Noelani, Steff, and Mandy. Keep in mind ladies, I know you are ALL busy, and I am NOT offended in the least is this is something you don't participate in.
Happy Sunday Friends! Hope you have a blessed day! ♥